Your Privacy is Important
Any customer who makes a purchase from the Yeshua.org website is required to provide certain information which may include but is not limited to:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Billing name and address
- Shipping address
- Phone Number
- Credit card information
You may opt out of providing this information by not entering it when asked or by not using the website, but you will not be able to make a purchase by doing so.
Other information that may be collected includes:
Information about your visit to the website, including the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved, the type of browser used when you visit our website, and any personal correspondence, including emails, texts, and chats.
How We Use Your Information
The information you provide when making a purchase from the website will be used to screen our orders for risk or potential fraud, complete your payment, deliver your products to the provided shipping address, contact you if I have any questions regarding your order, and add your email address to join the Yeshua.org mailing list. If you have chosen to join the mailing list you will receive periodic updates and promotions about our brand and products.
Keeping a Record of Your Information
We may retain your personal information for the following purposes:
- Internal accounting and administration
- To supply you with information regarding your order
- To respond to inquiries
- To analyze website usage
- To administer sales recordsWe may collect device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: the data files that are sent to your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files: used to track actions occurring on the website, and to collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, Tags, and Pixels: These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
- IP Addresses: For the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, if applicable. An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re visiting websites. Web servers—the powerful computers that “serve” up web pages—automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When guests request pages from www.Yeshua.org, our servers log their IP addresses. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that a website visitor’s session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us.
- Be aware that if you upload your images to the website, your uploaded images may contain your embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- When visitors leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Although Yeshua.org uses industry-standard practices to protect your personal information, due to technical limitations, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will remain secure, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We will NEVER sell or rent any personal information about you to any third party.
- The following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your personal information may be disclosed in the following ways:
We may internally gather data across all of our website’s visitors and keep a record of your usage habits while on our website. As a result, we may disclose some limited, non-specific personal information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, address, and telephone number is NEVER disclosed to advertisers.
- Behavior Advertising:
We may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest and value to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Do Not Track:
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
- Data Analytics:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website – you can read more about how Google uses website visitor personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Your Data Rights
- If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Yeshua.org employs reasonable measures to maintain all personally identifiable information provided by you on web servers in a controlled and secured environment in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use, or disclosure of such information. However, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons.
- Modifications to this Policy
- Contact Information
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below: Yeshua.org 7829 SE Center Blvd. #175 Snoqualmie, WA 98065 Last Updated: April 18, 2021